Barndominium with 2-Story Living Room and 4-Car Tandem Garage
About This Plan
- Barndominiums are taking over the countryside and it's easy to see why; this wraparound porch provides an extension to the traditional indoor living space.
- The heart of the home is open with a 2-story ceiling above the living and dining rooms. The spacious kitchen makes entertaining easy, while a quiet den nearby provides a more secluded space to unwind.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a 5-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 are mirror images of each other, and a loft offers a communal space for the kids to enjoy.
- The 1,685 square foot garage gives you space to park four vehicles in tandem fashion. A door on the back gives you access for smaller wheeled equipment.
- Related Plan: Add a bay to the garage with barndominium plan 135047GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,765 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,823 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 942 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1685 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12