Beach House Plan with Third Floor Lookout
About This Plan
- Make the most out of your beach living lifestyle with this beach house plan with a third floor lookout. Built on a post and pier foundation, this plan is designed to get you closer to the beach. The hurricane shutters on the home's exterior not only look great but also provide protection against the elements.
- On the main floor, you'll find a well thought out floor plan. The great room lies open to the kitchen that includes a walk-in pantry and a large kitchen island. The Great room is warmed by a fireplace and has excellent ocean views. Also on the main level are 2 bedrooms that share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- On the second level, there are 3 bedrooms including the master bedroom that has access to its own bathroom. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities and a large shower with double showerheads. Bedrooms 4 and 5 share a jack and jill bathroom. The second floor also includes a loft area.
- On the third floor, there is an amazing lookout tower to help you enjoy the ocean views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,306 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12