Beautiful 3-Bedroom Acadian-Inspired House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- The brick exterior, gabled roof lines, exposed wood column on the rain porch, and 90 degree angled 2-car garage all contribute to the immense charm offered by this 3-bedroom Acadian-inspired house plan.
- The open-concept floor plan allows the corner fireplace to serve as a focal point throughout the main living space. A large island in the kitchen offers seating for casual meals, and sliding doors in the family room lead to a back, covered porch.
- Tucked away behind the kitchen sits your first-floor, master bedroom with a 10 foot tray ceiling. The master bathroom boasts dual vanities, a separate tub and shower, and a large walk-in closet with access to the main-floor laundry room.
- Two additional bedrooms, on the opposite side of the home, share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- A bonus rooms sits atop the 2-car garage, and includes a closet for storage and a full bathroom. Just inside the garage entry, an office space neighbors a powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 169 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 11"
- Depth: 72' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick