Beautiful 4-Bed Craftsman House Plan with 4-Car Garage and Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Dramatic high-pitched gable roof lines set the stage for this beautiful 4-bedroom craftsman house plan, which includes character-defining interior features such as tray ceilings, arched doorways, bay windows allowing for abundant natural light, and built-ins with corresponding arches.
- A unique, octagonal study resides just off the foyer, across from a quiet dining room. An oversized island serves as a natural gathering space in this open layout consisting of the kitchen, great room, and dinette.
- Enjoy the views from the sun room, and outdoor living from the screened porch and adjacent deck.
- A double-sided fireplace in the second-level, owner's bedroom can be enjoyed from both the bedroom and sitting nook. The 5-fixture, owner's bath offers dual closets that open to the upstairs laundry facilities.
- Two additional bedrooms, each with a full bathroom and walk-in closet, sit across the hall. French doors lead to a large bonus room for maximum versatility.
- An optional lower level design includes a family room, game room, wet bar, wine cellar, and fourth bedroom.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,816 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,785 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 219 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 327 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,547 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 5"
- Depth: 66' 1"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1021 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss