Beautiful Home Plan with Sunroom
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The bright and airy sunroom of this beautiful home plan is awash with light from windows on two sides.
- Nearby, the huge informal living area is open concept so you can be in the family room and see both the dinette and kitchen.
- Tray ceilings crown both the foyer and the formal dining room.
- Four spacious bedrooms lie on the second floor where the owner's suite has a private sitting area.
- Enjoy the convenience of a walk-in linen closet and a second floor laundry room.
- Finish the lower level and gain a fifth bedroom plus a family room and billiards room with wet bar. It adds 1,164 square feet to the total living area when built as shown and gives you an additional 386 square feet of unfinished area.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 73338HS and 73329HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,885 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 150 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,164 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 386 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss