Crowd-Pleasing Craftsman House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Great gables dress up the exterior of this stunning home plan with stone, siding and shingles.
- Step inside and you'll be taken in by the front to back views.
- The foyer is flanked by the study behind french doors and the dining room with tray ceiling. A butler's pantry connects that room to the kitchen for easy serving.
- The huge informal living area is open concept so you can be in the great room and see both the dinette and kitchen.
- The bright and airy sunroom of this beautiful home plan is awash with light from windows on two sides.
- Four spacious bedrooms lie on the second floor where the owner's suite has a private sitting area. Enjoy the convenience of a walk-in linen closet and a second floor laundry room.
- Finish the lower level and gain a fifth bedroom plus a family room and billiards room with wet bar. It adds 1,164 square feet to the total living area when built as shown and gives you an additional 386 square feet of unfinished area.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 73334HS and 73329HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,528 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,896 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,164 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 386 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss