Beautiful Veranda Design
About This Plan
- An attractive covered veranda curves around this beautiful house plan. Inside, the layout is contemporary.
- A formal dining room is separated by swinging doors from the gourmet kitchen. A horseshoe-shape is created by a large central island with seating.
- The family room features a fireplace and built-in shelving. A shallow bay creates extra space for plants.
- The master bedroom features a large walk-in closet and two points of access to the main part of the house.
- Upstairs, a second family room is a great place to relax in comfort and privacy. Three bedrooms share two baths.
- Above the two-car garage with its extra storage space, you have room for a bonus room. A perfect place for a rec room, home theater - whatever suits your needs.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See house plan 21561DR (same exterior) and 2181DR (stone and siding exterior in reverse).
- For a Victorian exterior, see house plan 2142DR (in reverse layout).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,371 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 894 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 290' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss