Victorian with Appealing Veranda
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An attractive covered veranda curves around this house plan with hints of Victorian design.
- Inside, the layout is contemporary. A two-sided fireplace can be enjoyed from both the front-facing living room and the rear-facing dining room. The kitchen is partly built into a bayed area and includes a handy cooktop island that separates it visually from the breakfast room.
- A private den with a large bay window completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, the master suite comprises a good-sized bedroom, a large walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a separate tub and shower. The second bathroom on this floor can be accessed directly from either of the two family bedrooms.
- Ceilings: first floor 9'; second floor 8' with a sloping ceiling in the master bedroom.
- Related Plans: Need more space? See house plan 2181DR for a larger 3-bedroom version with a 2-car garage.
- Building in reverse? See house plan 21561DR (3 bedrooms) and 21562DR (4 bedrooms).