Flexible Victorian Design
About This Plan
- Embellished with gables, a turret and a curved wrap-around porch, this Victorian design offers flexible venues for comfortable family living.
- The bayed dining room is large enough to accommodate a sitting area, and the family room with a fireplace offers another cozy haven. A second bay is found in the kitchen with its breakfast area.
- Also accessible from the hall, the master bath includes a corner garden tub and separate shower.
- Upstairs, three family bedrooms share two baths with walk-in showers. The family room on this floor could easily be used as a fifth bedroom.
- Bonus space over the garage is reached by a separate staircase near the downstairs family room.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See house plan 2142DR for a smaller two-bedroom version with a smaller garage.
- Building in reverse? Get a different exterior with house plan 21561DR (3 bedrooms) and 21562DR (4 bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,371 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 894 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,371 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 339 sq. ft.
- Deck: 211 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 219 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 290' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss