Beatiful Veranda Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An attractive covered veranda curves around this beatiful house plan. Inside, the layout is contemporary.
- A two-sided fireplace can be enjoyed from both the front-facing living room and the rear-facing dining room.
- The kitchen is partly built into a bayed area and includes a handy cooktop island that separates it visually from the breakfast room.
- A private den with a large bay window completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, the master suite comprises a good-sized bedroom, a large walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a separate tub and shower. The second bathroom on this floor can be accessed directly from either of the two family bedrooms.
- Ceilings: first floor 9 feet; second floor 8 feet with a sloping ceiling in the master bedroom.
- Related Plans: Need more space? See house plan 21562DR (same exterior) and 2181DR (stone and siding exterior in reverse).
- For a Victorian exterior, see house plan 2142DR (in reverse layout).