Beautiful Victorian for Corner Lots
About This Plan
- The front door, located in the front-right corner and protected by an L-shaped front porch, takes you to the foyer with views to the rotunda between the den and living room.
- The home has a circular floor plan with the airy rotunda serving as the traffic hub of the home.
- From the kitchen, you have views extending to the fireplace in the family room and through the nook to the covered porch in back.
- All bedrooms are upstairs as well as a bonus room (included in the total living area figures) and a loft with a volume ceiling.
- Related Plans: Due to its popularity, this house plan comes in multiple versions. Gain a guest bedroom on the main floor with house plan 23187JD.
- Get a front-entry garage with house plan 2375JD. Get a basement with house plan 23171JD. Get a Craftsman exterior with house plan 23176JD and a Northwest-influenced one with house plan 23344JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,145 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,985 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 965 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss