Beautifully Detailed European House Plan
About This Plan
- Spires, lots of stone work and gorgeous roof lines add up to beautiful detailing on this 3-bed European house plan.
- Built-ins can be found throughout the home for extra storage as well as good looks.
- The kitchen is the command center of the home and the kitchen sink here is perfectly positioned to take in views of the nook, great room and sun room.
- Homeowners get a luxurious master suite with tray ceilings and access to the deck in back. Enjoy the enormous master walk-in closet that has door right into the laundry room, a real convenience.
- Two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share a connected bathroom and each bedroom gets a walk-in closet.
- Bonus space on the second floor can be finished to suit your needs.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 48579FM (2,370 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,407 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,407 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 425 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 34 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 9"
- Depth: 73' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1033 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick