Best in Class in Two Versions
About This Plan
- This 5 bedroom luxury home plan represents the best in its class: formal elegance, family-friendly spaces, and great design touches throughout.
- The covered entry leads you to the foyer with 24' ceilings. Views extend across the gallery into the lovely living room with fireplace, lanai access and wet bar.
- The master is on the main and is magnificent. The ceiling is vaulted and the bedroom opens to the lanai. His and her walk-ins are roomy and the bath is a one-of-a-kind spa-like retreat of its own.
- Across the home you'll find the family spaces including the game room and vaulted family room with lanai access.
- The kitchen serves formal guests in the dining room and casual meals in the nook with equal ease.
- The second floor delivers a large guest suite with circular walk-in shower plus 3 more bedrooms, 2 baths and two more great features: a covered balcony in front and a large sundeck off the living room in back.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 31810DN (6,812 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,995 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 525 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 73 sq. ft.
- Entry: 54 sq. ft.
- Deck: 669 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 907 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss