Breathtaking French Country House Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- This French Country house plan makes a statement with its breathtaking exterior. The arched front doors lead you into the bright and airy heart of the home, which combines the shared living spaces.
- A grand fireplace anchors the living room wall, and a massive island stands proudly as the hub of everyday conversation in the kitchen. Utilize the nearby pantry for oversized kitchen appliances or bulk grocery shopping.
- The large screened porch boasts a fireplace, which allows it to serve you in all seasons, and the bordering covered porches includes an outdoor kitchen.
- For the utmost privacy, the master bedroom is located behind the 2-car garage, and features an en suite with a freestanding tub in front of the glass shower. The pass-through closet leads to the laundry room for added convenience.
- Three secondary bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,765 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,765 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 1"
- Depth: 64' 5"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"