Brick and Stone House Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- Nicely set up for a comfy in-law suite, this European house plan separates the two master suites giving privacy to both.
- Use the room off the foyer as a study or as a formal dining room - owner's choice.
- The corner fireplace in the big family room can be seen from the peninsula eating bar in the kitchen where you have seating for six.
- The huge rear porch can be vaulted as an option.
- In the main master suite, the large room has plenty of wall space for furniture placement.
- The L-shaped master walk-in closet has a shoe rack under the window.
- Two bedrooms on the upper floor get double closets each.
- And the big media room is windowless for a better viewing experience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 415 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 20 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 687 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick