Bright and Airy Country Farmhouse
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A simple foundation shape and roof line keeps the construction costs down in this beautiful Country Farmhouse house plan.
- The open floor plan inside is a delight to live in with sweeping views from room to room.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with two linear closets.
- Porches front and back beckon you to spend time outdoors.
- Storage space on the upper floor can become a third bedroom and there's a loft that separates the two bedrooms.
- Plenty of storage in the attic spaces too!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,088 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 757 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 462 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,002 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss