Budget-Conscious House Plan with Lengthy Front Porch
About This Plan
- Remain budget-conscious with this exclusive house plan, which features a rectangular footprint, and a front porch that spans the length of the home.
- The living room greets you upon entering, with a seamless flow into the eat-in kitchen. Sliding doors off the dining area lead to an uncovered porch, ideal for grilling or dining outdoors.
- The master bedroom features an optional, coffered ceiling, along with a full bath.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the hall, and share a full bath.
- Easily access the laundry closet, centrally located down the hall from the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 64 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 13' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss