Captivating Country House Plan with Gambrel Gable
About This Plan
- A big wrap-around porch and a gambrel gable flanked by two dormers combine to give you a captivating place to call home.
- Views from the foyer open right up to the spacious family room that has a fireplace and coffered ceiling.
- At the end of the hall, double door reveal the formal dining room that also has a coffered ceiling.
- Sliding glass doors open to the deck.
- In the kitchen, you have two islands to provide work space - one with a five-burner cook top and one with a second sink.
- More sliding glass doors off the kitchen lead out to a big porch with an outdoor fireplace.
- The master bedroom is on the first floor while two bedrooms and an office occupy the upper floor.
- Bonus space over the garage adds an extra 530 square feet if finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,099 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 897 sq. ft.
- Deck: 201 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 245 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 721 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 530 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 729 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12