Central Spiraling Stair
About This Plan
- Two sets of French doors - one to an air lock entry to keep out the cold and the other to the formal entry create a great first impression. So does the spiral staircase with dramatic ceiling.
- A large butler's pantry makes entertaining guests a breeze.
- You have full width views from the kitchen to the family room with its fireplace centered on the far wall. And a large porch gives you room for relaxing outdoors.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs including the master with walk-ins. A reading area in the alcove is a nice added touch.
- Related Plan: Get a more linear exterior and downsize with house plan 90177PD (2,718 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,968 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,352 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,616 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,352 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss