Charming 4-Bed House Plan with Lower-level Garage
About This Plan
- The symmetrical exterior adds a sense of comfort to the curb appeal of this charming, 4-bedroom house plan. Three dormers complete the design.
- The generously-sized front porch welcomes visitors, while encouraging you to enjoy the views. Once inside, a powder bath and coat closet are conveniently located to the left.
- A spacious, screened porch, with a fireplace, offers three points of access: the great room, dining room, and master bedroom. The open layout creates an ideal space for family gatherings, while ample workspace and storage space help when entertaining.
- The main-level master bedroom considers your future needs, and features an en suite with dual closets, a toilet room, and a freestanding tub.
- Upstairs, discover three bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one neighbors a full bath. A loft with built-in bookshelves resides at the top of the stairs, offering a space for the kids to relax.
- The lower level of the home consists of the 2-car garage with a bay for lawn equipment, along with an outdoor shower. Utilize the elevator when carrying groceries, or the stairs, to move between the floors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,089 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,899 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- Deck: 87 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Post/Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1899 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss