Charming and Compact with Options
About This Plan
- Modest in square footage, this country home plan nevertheless provides all the essentials and more in a charming package.
- Step off the covered porch into the foyer with its coat closet and sitting area. The family room is visible from here and gets lots of natural light from a graceful three-section arched window.
- In back, the kitchen and dining area share a large space, and a curved breakfast bar provides a spot for snacks and informal meals.
- A door gives access from the dining area to the backyard. Another goes to the side porch. A bathroom and laundry facilities completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom and two secondary bedrooms share a full bath with separate tub and shower.
- Related Plans: Need something smaller? See house plans 2157DR and 21694DR.
- Need a garage? See these house plans - 21115DR, 21466DR and 21732DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,621 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 893 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss