Compact and Charming
About This Plan
- Modest in square footage, this country home plan nevertheless provides all the essentials and more in a charming package.
- Step off the covered porch into the foyer with its coat closet and sitting area. The family room is visible from here and gets lots of natural light.
- In back, the kitchen and dining area share a large space, and a curved breakfast bar provides a spot for snacks and informal meals.
- Sliders open from the dining area to the backyard. A bathroom and laundry facilities completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom and two secondary bedrooms share a full bath with separate tub and shower.
- Related Plan: Gain a finished lower level with house plan 21893DR. For an alternate version, see house plan 2157DR. Need more room? See house plan 21845DR (1,621 sq. ft.)
- Need a garage? See these house plans - 21115DR, 21466DR and 21732DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 841 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 764 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 4"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss