Charming Craftsman Home Plan with Second-Level Master
About This Plan
- The main floor consists of the shared living spaces in an open-concept floor plan, along with a quiet study in the front of the home. Sleeping rooms can be found on the second level.
- Sliding doors off the dining area lead to a back deck, providing a space for a BBQ.
- Upstairs, the owner's suite features a walk-in closet off the 5-fixture bath, and is conveniently located next to the laundry room. Three additional bedrooms share a central full bath.
- Built-in lockers are provided in the mudroom to help organize personal items when coming or going from the garage.
- The optional third car garage adds 12’ to the width of this home plan for a total width of 52'.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42588DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,314 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 975 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12