Creative Craftsman with Options
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom house plan greets you with its nested gable covered front porch with stout columns for that great Craftsman touch.
- The expansive master suite includes large his and her walk-in closets, an oversized jet tub, separate shower, compartmentalized toilet and dual vanities.
- The vaulted ceiling in the great room makes the home feel larger than its footprint.
- The open floorplan of this home includes a split-bedroom layout, and features the much-requested gas log or conventional fireplace.
- Enjoy the rear porch, perfect for those family bar-b-ques.
- The large kitchen features a raised bar for meals and conversations with family.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plans 51159MM (1,627 sq. ft.) and 51143MM (1,876 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with house plan 51040MM (1,509 s.f.) and get more room with house plans 51122MM (1,853 s.f.) and 51173MM (1,801 sq. ft.).
- Build in reverse with home plans: 51041MM (1,800 s.f.) and 51043MM (2,067 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,604 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 10"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 664 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick