Charming Front Porch
About This Plan
- Just imagine watching a sunset on the charming front porch of this log home plan.
- An open floor plan allows viewing the great room fireplace from both dining room and kitchen adding to the true enjoyment of this authentic log design.
- French doors in the dining room lead to a grilling porch with a handy eat-at bar to use as a buffet.
- Just off the kitchen you'll find a mud room to store your dirty gear.
- The master suite privately located on the main level and is complete with a soothing whirlpool tub.
- The upstairs loft area leads to two additional bedrooms with ample closet space plenty of natural light.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,046 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,440 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 606 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick