Classic Country House Plan
About This Plan
- With its three charming dormers and a big front porch, this Country house plan is a real classic.
- Terrific sight lines start right at the front door where the open floor plan makes the home feel even more spacious.
- There's a breakfast bar at the kitchen island and a corner sink brightened by two windows.
- The wood deck is back is easily reached through sliders.
- The master bedroom is the only one on this floor, ensuring privacy.
- Upstairs, each of the two bedrooms has a charming dormer window and loft space creates a great hang out spot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,761 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,091 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 670 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 982 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"