Classic Craftsman with Master Up (or Down)
About This Plan
- Double doors usher you into the large two-story foyer of this classic shingle style home plan. Cathedral ceilings, a fireplace and access to the wrap-around covered porch are highlights of the living room that flows into the formal dining room.
- The family room with fireplace, bayed nook with lots of windows and kitchen with cook top island are all open to each other. Double doors lead to a covered porch from the nook.
- On the second floor, a private master suite enjoys a sitting room, tray ceiling, huge closet and pampering spa bath.
- Two front bedrooms each with a bay, share a bath while a third bedroom has access to a hall bath. Bonus space can become a play room or extra bedroom.
- Note that the bonus room is included in the second floor square footage and that the garage bump-out is 8'6"deep by 12' wide
- Related Plans: Get a master-down with house plan 23298JD.
- Get a front-entry garage with house plan 2323JD and an alternate exterior with house plan 2387JD.
- Add an accompanying carriage house with plan 23243JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,010 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 406 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 975 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss