Comfortable Shingle Style Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Large, comfortable rooms will welcome your family and friends in this delightful shingle style home plan.
- A covered porch wraps around the front and side, adding space for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Vaulted ceilings in the living room and dining room enhance the formal rooms. Double doors off the foyer lead to the den with tray ceiling and built-ins.
- The heart of the home is the informal area in the back of the house. Built-in shelves flank the fireplace in the family room that opens to the kitchen with island and the breakfast nook set in a bay.
- All the bedrooms are located on the second floor with a giant bonus room near the back staircase.
- The master suite boasts a vaulted ceiling and its own sitting room along with a spa bath and a large walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get a side-entry garage with house plans 2324JD (master-up) and 23298JD (master-down).
- Add an accompanying carriage house with plan 23243JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.