3 - 4
About This Plan
- Clean lines distinguish this European house plan with stone and stucco exterior finishes.
- The entry is centered on the home and as you step inside you have breathaking views of the great room and beyond. The ceiling soars above creating a great space. A fireplace on the far wall is mirrored on the back deck which gives you loads of space to enjoy the views.
- The kitchen is angled and has a large walk-in pantry and views through the bar to the great room and to the nook and beyond.
- The master is on the main floor and has a fireplace shared by the bath. A walk-in closet has lots of room for him and her.
- The upper floor delivers a deck off what could be used as a bedroom or office.
- The lower level is made for fun and has a theater with raised seating, plus a second bar, a rec room, family room, game room and exercise room. Plus two beds and storage and a huge covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,293 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,703 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 590 sq. ft.
- Deck: 905 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 115' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1276 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss