Cleverly-Designed Narrow Lot House Plan
About This Plan
- Metal roofing, stonework and shakes accent the exterior of this narrow lot Northwest house plan.
- Cleverly designed to maximize the use of space, the home makes use of every inch of its 23' wide footprint.
- A stack washer/dryer closet saves space and the marvelous open layout of the main living area makes the home feel larger.
- The master suite is on the first floor and upstairs there are two more bedrooms.
- A second washer/dryer closet on this floor is a wonderful convenience.
- The loft space has an open rail that expands the area.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors and layouts with house plan 17805LV (1,572 sq. ft.), house plan 17806LV (1,582 sq. ft.) and house plan 17808LV (1,614 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,713 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,052 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 661 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 23' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available