Cleverly-Designed Narrow Lot House Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A metal roof and rustic wood shutters accent the exterior of this narrow lot Craftsman house plan.
- Cleverly designed to maximize the use of space, the home has a two-story foyer that soars upward.
- A stack washer/dryer closet saves space and the marvelous open layout of the main living area makes the home feel larger.
- One bedroom is on the first floor and upstairs there are two more bedrooms.
- A second washer/dryer closet on this floor is a wonderful convenience.
- The upper floor bedrooms each get walk-in closets and the loft space has an open rail that expands the area.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors and layouts with house plans 17806LV (1,582 sq. ft.), 17808LV (1,614 sq. ft.) and 17809LV (1,713 sq. ft.).