Coastal Classic with Outdoor Spaces on Each Floor and a 2-Car Garage in Back
About This Plan
- This coastal classic has great outdoor and indoor spaces on each floor. Your luxurious veranda isn’t just for quiet self reflection. It can be easily accessed from the dining area as well as the great room. This almost doubles the space you will have for entertaining. When you do have family and friends over, you will appreciate the very large kitchen with its walk-in pantry.
- Speaking of appreciating the utility of your new home, the 3 car garage is attached to the home by the covered veranda. And you access the house through the first floor laundry room. Which helps keep the mess outside. And thanks to the walk-in pantry being next to the laundry room, bringing groceries in is a breeze.
- Now that the chores and entertaining is done, you’ll want to retire to the seclusion of your master suite located on the second floor. You could take the stairs in the front foyer, or if you are tired you can take the elevator. Remember, a residential elevator is more than a luxury, it can turn any home into one better suited for a multi-generational home. In this case the elevator provides access from the full basement all the way to the second floor.
- Your second floor master suite has plenty of room to relax in. And plenty of room for storage, the his and hers closets are very generous. And thanks to the elevator, if you need to store items in the basement you are just seconds away from all your important items.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,811 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,420 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,376 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,435 sq. ft.
- Full bathrooms:
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 6"
- Depth: 123' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side