Coastal Home Plan with Expansion Option on the Main Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This coastal beach home plan - just 39' wide - works well on narrow lots. The main level offers parking for 2 cars and comes with an optional finished area giving you 900 square feet of expansion space.
- Stairs in front take you up to the charming front porch with a door opening to the entry. Inside, the opening to your left takes you to the master suite with 5-fixture bath and large walk-in closet.
- A hallway takes you past the bedrooms and takes you to the vaulted shared living spaces of the kitchen, dining and living rooms. The rectangular kitchen island provides plenty of workspace and casual seating.
- Sliding doors on the back wall of the dining and living rooms take you outside where you can enjoy fresh air and the views.
- Stairs go down to the ground level where there is parking and storage for your gear.
- Get 900 square feet of expansion space on the ground floor by selecting the Main Level Layout option ($150) from the options menu.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 765017TWN (1,600 sq. ft.) and 765012TWN (1,496 sq. ft.).
Main (ground) Level w/ Optional Finished Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Deck: 215 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 384 sq. ft.
- Opt. Main Flr : 900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 1000 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12