Comfortable Craftsman With Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Sturdy columns tapered at the top support the broad front porch of this narrow lot Craftsman house plan.
- The living room is a generous size, enhanced by a fireplace and charming built-ins.
- Further back, the kitchen and family room also enjoy a fireplace.
- You'll have lots of space on the back porch for entertaining and just plain relaxing.
- Upstairs, three big bedrooms occupy the second floor.
- The master bedroom gets a private screened porch.
- Related Plans: See other versions of this home with 50102PH, 50116PH and 50123PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,796 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"