Comfortable Craftsman for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Sturdy columns tapered at the top support the broad front porch of this narrow lot Craftsman house plan.
- A separate entry foyer with coat closet and half bath leads into the formal areas configured into an open layout.
- The living room is huge, enhanced by a corner fireplace and built-ins.
- Further back, the kitchen, breakfast nook and den also enjoy a fireplace.
- You'll have lots of space in the screened porch for entertaining and just plain relaxing.
- Upstairs, four big bedrooms lie close by the laundry room.
- The master bedroom gets a cozy corner fireplace.
- The finished lower level includes a 2 car drive-under garage, a guest bedroom and bath plus a nice-size den.
- Related Plans: See other versions of this home with 50102PH, 50116PH and 50122PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,570 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 728 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side