4 Bedroom Craftsman House Plan with Flex Options
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This classic Craftsman cottage is not only beautiful to look at but it is functional and cost efficient as well.
- A simple roofline and rectangular foundation shape keeps costs down so you can put the savings into things like energy-efficient appliances and extra insulation.
- The well-functioning living space means less energy is needed over the life of the home.
- An open floor plan and flex space that can be used differently by each homeowner are added bonuses.
- Upstairs, four bedrooms and two baths complete the home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 50102PH (2,095 sq. ft.), 50146PH (2,175 sq. ft.), 50147PH and 50179PH (both 2,268 sq. ft.), 50151PH (2,580 sq. ft.) and 50123PH (3,570 sq. ft. with a finished lower level).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,175 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 955 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"