Comfy Carriage House Plan with Laundry in Master Closet
About This Plan
- This comfy, carriage house plan features 650 sq. ft. of living space above a double garage. Board and batten siding, as well as timber-framed gables and awnings, add to the immense character.
- The lower level consists of the double garage, along with the mechanical room.
- Upstairs, the eat-in kitchen opens to the living space, and a coat closet is conveniently located near the entry.
- U-shaped counters provide seating for casual meals and increase workspace in the kitchen.
- Sliding barn doors in the bedroom help conserve space, and reveal a walk-in closet, which includes a stackable laundry unit, and a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with 765010TWN and 765021TWN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 650 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Deck: 60 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 25' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss