Compact Contemporary Ranch Plan with Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- With a stucco exterior and low-pitch roof, this Contemporary Ranch home plan delivers a compact design with loads of features.
- The foyer leads directly into the heart of the home, which is open to the dining area and great room.
- U-shaped cabinets form the kitchen and allow for an eating bar, while a 3-panel glass door retracts to bring the outdoors in.
- Tucked towards the rear, discover the master bedroom, along with its dual closets and attached bath.
- Two family bedrooms share a full bath near the single garage bay.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 205 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 29 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 8"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 16' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 303 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss