Compact Cottage With Two Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Abundant windows, a gable and a friendly front porch adorn the exterior of this popular compact cottage with basement that offers an opportunity for expansion.
- A closet in the entryway helps minimize clutter.
- The cathedral ceiling in the living room enlarges the feel of this space which is open to the kitchen and dining room.
- There is plenty of room for a dining room table and you can eat outside with access provided by sliding doors.
- Two bedrooms share a bath with tub and shower.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 21718DR (1,113 sq. ft.) and 21871DR (1,308 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with house plan 21713DR (835 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,103 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 32' 4"
- Max ridge height: 17' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss