Popular Compact Cottage
About This Plan
- An abundance of multi-paned windows, a gable and a friendly front porch adorn the exterior of this popular compact cottage with basement that offers an opportunity for expansion.
- A closet off the front entry helps minimize clutter.
- The living room is separated from the kitchen by the stairs leading to the basement. There is plenty of room for seating of six. Sliders open to the side of the home.
- Two bedrooms lie on either side of the bathroom with its separate shower and tub.
- Related Plans: Get more room and an alternate roofline with house plan 21966DR (973 sq. ft.).
- See these alternate versions - 2112DR (1,079 sq. ft.), 21780DR (911 sq. ft.), 22378DR (1,103 sq. ft.), 21718DR (1,113 sq. ft.), 21871DR (1,308 sq.ft.) and 21275DR (brick; 1,186 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 835 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 835 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss