Popular Compact Cottage House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Abundant windows, a gable and a friendly front porch adorn the exterior of this popular compact cottage with basement that offers an opportunity for expansion.
- A closet in the entryway helps minimize clutter.
- The cathedral ceiling in the living room enlarges the feel of this space.
- The living room is separated from the kitchen and dining room by pocket doors. A corner pantry and built-in curved desk are nice additions.
- There is plenty of room for a dining room table and sideboard.
- Two bedrooms lie on either side of the bathroom with its separate shower and tub. Laundry is conveniently located in the hall.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 22378DR (1,103 sq. ft.) and 21718DR (1,113 sq. ft.).
- Also see these alternate versions - 2112DR (1,079 sq. ft.), 21780DR (911 sq. ft.), 21713DR (835 sq. ft.) and 21275DR (brick; 1,186 sq. ft.).