Compact Country Bungalow
About This Plan
- Finely detailed windows, a gable and a friendly front porch adorn the exterior of this compact country-style bungalow house plan. The daylight basement offers an opportunity for expansion.
- The porch opens to a foyer which accesses the basement, the living room or the two bedrooms and bathroom. The living room opens to the kitchen-dining combination, which features a walk-in pantry and a curved eating counter.
- Two bedrooms lie on either side of the bathroom with its separate shower and tub.
- Related Plans: Gain more room with house plan 21871DR (1,308 sq.ft.).
- See these alternate versions in reverse layout - 21780DR (911 sq. ft.), 21713DR (835 sq. ft.), 21718DR (1,113 sq. ft.) and 21275DR (brick; 1,186 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,113 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,113 sq. ft.
- Deck: 40 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss