Popular Compact Country Cottage
About This Plan
- An abundance of multi-paned windows, a gable and a friendly front porch adorn the exterior of this popular compact country cottage with daylight basement that offers an opportunity for expansion.
- A closet in the front entry helps minimize clutter. The living room is steps away.
- In the kitchen/dining room area, there is plenty of room for seating of six plus a sideboard.
- Access the back where a deck or patio should go by the door.
- Two bedrooms lie on either side of the bathroom with its separate shower and tub. Laundry is conveniently located in the hall.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions - 2112DR (1,079 sq. ft.), 21713DR (835 sq. ft.), 21718DR (1,113 sq. ft.), 21871DR (1,308 sq.ft.) and 21275DR (brick; 1,186 sq. ft.).
- Get a lower level apartment with private entrance with house plan 21970DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 911 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 911 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 31' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"