Compact Modern Farmhouse Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Just 50' wide, this compact modern farmhouse Ranch home plan would fit well on a narrow lot.
- Inside, the open floor plan maximizes space, making the home feel larger than it is.
- From the kitchen island you can see the big fireplace in the great room with its 11' ceiling.
- The bright and cheery breakfast nook has sliding glass doors that open to the rear covered deck.
- All the bedrooms are on the right wing of the home with the master suite having a tray ceiling, large walk-in closet and private bathroom with two sinks and a soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,122 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,122 sq. ft.
- Deck: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 543 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss