Compact Mountain Modern Home with 2 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This compact design features a Mountain Modern exterior with a sloped roof line.
- The ceiling goes from 8' along the back wall of the bedrooms to 14'6" along the fireplace wall.
- The 8' by 9' front porch welcomes you into an open living space with a central fireplace. Minimal walls create an easy flow between the communal spaces.
- The bedrooms line the back wall and are separated by a full bathroom and laundry nook.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 726 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 726 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" 1st Floor Slope 14' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick