Compact Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Round and oval windows lend distinction to this Shingle style house plan designed for a narrow lot.
- The star of the show is the huge, open living space that unites the kitchen,dining area and great room under a gorgeous coffered ceiling.
- In the kitchen a massive island holds a six burner gas cook top while the kitchen sink has two large windows to watch the kids playing in the back yard.
- Upstairs, both the loft and the bonus room are part of the 2,962 square feet of heated, finished living space.
- The home comes with four bedrooms, one of which is the spacious master suite.
- A second floor laundry room is the ultimate in convenience.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Please allow up to 20 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,962 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,219 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,743 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss