Northwest House Plan for a Sloping Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Distinctive round windows span the front of this Northwest house plan.
- The open layout starts almost right from the foyer, giving you views of the geat room, dining area and kitchen.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to a covered deck and there's more outdoor space on the ground level.
- The uniquely-shaped kitchen island lets you interact with the family while cooking.
- Four big bedrooms can be found on the upper floor along with a bonus room and a laundry center.
- The bayed loft is a great place for a reading nook.
- On the ground level, an enormous rec room has two sliding glass doors to take you outside.
- Or work out in the exercise room that has a nearby bathroom to shower off in.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in
the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.