Northwest House Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Distinctive round windows span the front of this Northwest house plan.
- The open layout starts almost right from the foyer, giving you views of the geat room, dining area and kitchen.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to a covered deck and there's more outdoor space on the ground level.
- The uniquely-shaped kitchen island lets you interact with the family while cooking.
- Four big bedrooms can be found on the upper floor along with a bonus room and a laundry center.
- The bayed loft is a great place for a reading nook.
- On the ground level, an enormous rec room has two sliding glass doors to take you outside.
- Or work out in the exercise room that has a nearby bathroom to shower off in.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,308 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,346 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,219 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,743 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss