Contemporary 3-Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- Clean lines and a low-pitched, pyramid hip roof give this 3-bedroom house plan a modern look, while stone, glass, and horizontal siding all contribute to the fresh curb appeal.
- A large, coat closet sits off the foyer, near the main-level, powder bath. The living room, kitchen, and dining room are all open to one another allowing natural light to permeate throughout. A large, kitchen island offers seating for three and a grand, walk-in pantry helps the cook remain organized.
- A cozy fireplace resides in the family room, and sliding doors off the dining room lead out back.
- A two-story window guides you up the stairway and leads to a second family room. Three bedrooms that share a 5-fixture bathroom also reside on the second level.
- A second-floor, laundry room adds convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,866 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 801 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 87 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 801 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 10"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 264 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss