Contemporary 3-Bed House Plan with Single Garage
About This Plan
- This contemporary, 3-bedroom house plan presents a sophisticated brick exterior that protects 1,604 square feet of heated living space.
- A front porch with a flat metal roof welcomes you into the foyer, where a coat closet awaits your outdoor gear. A few steps up, discover the open gathering space that combines the dining, living, and kitchen areas.
- The square-shaped kitchen lends plenty of workspace and hosts an eating bar at the island. Nearby french doors provide access to the backyard or patio.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom is forward facing and includes a walk-in closet and full bath.
- Two family bedrooms sit side by side, across the hall from the laundry room and shared full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 656 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 948 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 292 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"