Contemporary 3-Bed Multi-Level House Plan
About This Plan
- Large, modern windows adorn the front elevation of this contemporary, 3-bedroom house plan, allowing abundant natural light to permeate throughout the heart of this home.
- The main floor offers an open layout with a central, double-sided fireplace serving as the only separation between the living room and dining room.
- An oversized island in the kitchen, with an attached table for informal seating, supplies plenty of workspace. A barn door leads to a walk-in pantry, and sliding doors open to a covered, back deck.
- A media room is situated a few stairs up from the main level.
- Continue up the stairs to find your master bedroom, which features a walk-in closet and master bathroom with a double sink and separate tub and shower. Two additional bedrooms, located across the hall, share a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,293 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss